KDandLiberty

Monday, April 03, 2006

Getting out and having fun

Kolbe helped Gpa put up the swing. He loves being outside, both kids do, and can't wait to get his hands on any kind of tool. Once the swing was put up he was a little leary of going too high but he wasn't afraid to climb right up on the ladder. Of course Gpa is just outside of the shot in case Kolbe lost his footing. He is yelling at me that he doesn't want his picture taken. Libby got the first ride in the swing. She liked it pretty well when I pushed her, but when Kolbe pushed her she went nuts laughing and making noises and getting completely overcome with excitement. His pushing may have been a little more fun than mom's, he pushed her fast and high and in circles.
Kolbe and Matthew did face painting. They were indians. The fun part was trying to clean Kolbe's face in the tub tonight!Libby did some arts and crafts of her own. She loved coloring. Seriously, I thought she was too young and hadn't even tried coloring. She did a fantastic job coloring too! The blue blob on the right is Kolbe's painting masterpiece. These one of a kind works of art are on the first mail truck to Iraq. :)

2 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 8:30 AM, Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

It's especially nice to start those craft projects at someone else's house ;) Tanya's? One of those great works of art should be on the next mail truck to Milwaukee, too. You're kids are cute!

 
At April 08, 2006 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Yibby! I'm so anxious to see you and give you a big kiss that I had to kiss your picture on the screen! Mommy had to wipe off the slobber. I think you are pretty, and I was especially excited about the swing you are sitting in :)

Love,
Joe Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home