KDandLiberty

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We went to Gma Katie's annual St. Patty's Day Irish Get together. We were the three youngest people there. :) Most of the folks there were from church so we knew them. Kolbe wasn't too talkative, he has turned a bit shy around groups over the last several months. The ladies said Libby was the life of the party and repeatedly commented on what a joy she was to see at church every week. It is nice to have such a great community to be a part of. The older people really get a kick out of the kids. Last week at church Kolbe decided to go around the pew to the one in front of us and give one of Gma Katie's friends a big hug. I'm sure that made her week! Kolbe is very conscientious of other people's emotions. This morning he got in trouble and had to go to time-out. When I told him he could get up and play he came in to where I was and apologized to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home