KDandLiberty

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Getting in to mischief

Libby has been caught red-handed messing around with the videos. She loves emptying things and lately one of her daily "chores" is to clear out the video shelf.
Kolbe's idea of smiling.
This picture doesn't do the situation justice...It was so nice outside Libby and I opened mail on the front step together while Kolbe napped. When I wasn't looking she swiped up a handful of dirt and ate it. Most of it had turned to mud in her mouth by the time I got it all cleaned out. She seems to think it is funny.
Dan has been working on our bathroom and installed a laundry chute. As Kolbe takes off pieces of clothing he puts them down the chute. Somehow his jeans got stuck and he was determined to get them to go down.

2 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

woo hoo! little nudie boy! :)

 
At March 03, 2006 4:49 PM, Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

Libby's bow is adorable - even with her mouthful of mud! I just discovered you can make the picture bigger by clicking on it. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home