What are brother's for?
Yesterday at lunch Kolbe kept putting a piece of food in front of Libby and saying "I got this for you" just as she'd reach for it he'd yank it away and laugh in a devious sort of way. She seemed to take it in stride. So far, the only time she really gets upset at his teasing is if he yanks something out of her hand or gives her a shove. She'll let out a quick protest wail and then gets back to her business or finds something else to do.
Elizabeth can eat Kolbe under the table. Today at lunch she scarfed most of a banana, half a container of yogurt, an entire peach, diced of course, half of a string cheese , and some turkey. She may have eaten more, but she was wearing me out just trying to keep her fed. She is not a picky eater at all! She still usually eats a jar of baby food, to make sure she's getting enough veggies, and eats most anything from the table that can be mashed or cut into age appropriate sized pieces. Eating used to be a lot more messy too. Libby is getting good about not letting too much get on the floor (she knows she get less in her tummy the more that falls on the floor.) :) I would say her favorite food is pizza and least favorite is jarred fruit. She likes most jarred veggies and will eat applesauce, but jarred peaches or pears take a while to get down.
Our neighbor Jonathan tiled our bathroom yesterday so we took out the baby tub. All afternoon yesterday and many times today Libby went over to the tub which was in the family room and just sat in it. Right before this picture she had been in the tub sucking her toes but must have been too embarrassed to let me get a picture of her doing it. It's funny the things kids find to entertain themselves, you'd think they didn't have any toys or something. When Gpa D was in Wisconsin visiting Suzanne and kids, Joe was dragging around a mitten on a string calling it his "Doggie" Dad said Joe has a houseful of toys and he spends an entire morning pulling around a mitten on a string.Last night after I had put Libby to bed I came to the backroom to get Kolbe and start getting him ready for bed; he usually plays by himself back here while I am getting her put to bed. When I came back last night the first thing he said to me was "Don't look at this thing I took off" while pointing to a knob he had unscrewed off of our computer chair. Evidently he's not too clever at hiding his wrongdoings, yet... Give it time.
A few weeks ago I posted some of Libby's new words. One of them being "Brrr" that she had repeated after I said it as we were coming into the house from the car. This morning while changing her diaper I put the wipe on her rear and she said "Brrr, brrr" until I was finished wiping her.

1 Comments:
What happened to the St. Pat's posting??
Post a Comment
<< Home