KDandLiberty

Monday, March 20, 2006

Parties are fun

Yesterday we celebrated Addison's first birthday. It's hard to believe it has been a year since Jaime called Jeff's first day of Spring Break last year to say Addison was on her way. Jaime and Addison check out Addison's new stuff! After the party, the kids tried to pop the balloons.
And for the grand finale, I told Kolbe to tell Gma B about his big boy undies. Gma asked what kind of undies he had on so he decided to show her. When he saw he was getting an audience, he proceeded to completely disrobe his entire lower half of his body. Of course all half naked boys must run around the house to streak, which he did.

Editorial note: A few of our posts are in limbo but should be arriving again soon, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

I giggle everytime I see that shot of Kolbe disrobing. It seems that he has done that before - maybe in the middle of the dining room at Culvers up here? What a hoot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home