KDandLiberty

Saturday, March 18, 2006

New bathroom

Kolbe likes our new tub.
While our bathroom has been under construction I have been showering at my parents house. Because the bathroom is at the top of the stairs I would have to shut the door and keep Libby inside the bathroom with me. She would play with the toys I left out for her, but when she tired of them she would pull up on the side of the tub and push the shower curtain in on me and then pinch the skin on my legs. She would also scoot to the side of the curtain and poke her head into the shower and drench herself. It was not ideal. One day she was playing around in the curtain and trapped herself between the curtain and the liner and couldn't figure out what to do to escape. We are all very glad to have our bathroom back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home