KDandLiberty

Monday, March 27, 2006

Put in my place..

Tonight while Kolbe was in the bath he asked if he could wash my hair. So, I leaned over and let him pour water on my head. Then he says to me, "You have a lot of gray hairs mommy, let me pull them out."
A month or two ago while saying his bedtime prayers, Kolbe started to drag it on by saying people's names over and over. I told him he was wasting God's time to repeat people's names and God wanted to hear each person's name once. Lately whenever he thinks he repeated someone he asks me if he said that name already and is he wasting God's time. My plan may have backfired because the latter takes up more time than repeating names a few times. Oops!
On our way home from playgroup last week I asked Kolbe if he wanted to go to Hobby Lobby, he usually loves shopping. He said he wanted to go to Hobby Lobby but he didn't want to buy any ribbons. I guess we've been spending a little too much time in the ribbon aisle.
Kolbe is becoming more aware of directions lately. We drove by the usual turn for our street and he hollers out from the backseat, "Hey we were supposed to turn there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home