
Kolbe brought in every toy he could find and dumped them on his bed. I asked what he was doing, "Loading up the fruit and vegetable truck. " We had read one of his new favorite books and in the book the workers were unloading a fruit and veggie truck.

This is the clean-up operation. I was wondering how that was going to work. I was getting ready for how to approach making him clean up the huge mess. Luckily we had something fun to do later, and bribery usually works well with Kolbe. I said we could go watch construction as soon as the mess was cleaned up and then went about my work. I could hear him working hard putting things away. He got a laundry basket and filled it repeatedly, putting things away. Somehow he convinced Elizabeth to help him. Every so often I could hear him tell her to take something to the backroom, where all of the toys are kept, and she did. It was pretty fun to witness.

He seems to be having fun cleaning up the mess.

I wanted a picture of the 2 kids together on my birthday. We had a great day. We went to see construction at the mall and went to the store. Gma B took everyone who could come out for dinner, both sets of grandparents and Jaime and Addison. After we got back we played in the yard a bit and Kolbe rode his tricycle up and down the street.

One of those "slobbert" kisses I mentioned in the last posting.

Yuck Mom!
1 Comments:
Looks like our old bedroom. Do you suppose it's genetic?
Post a Comment
<< Home