HAPPY EASTER/BIRTHDAY
Libby started her party eating. She ate for 45 minutes solid.
Unwrapping presents was a time-consuming task as well. She was very interested in the paper!
No one is looking, ... I think I'll try a little of this cake, ...yum!
Libby had a phone cake. She loves phones, holding almost anything to her ear pretending it is a phone. When the phone rings she will usually say, "Dada." Since the phone is one of her only tangible connections to Dad, it was the perfect cake for her. "Dad" is the incoming call on the caller id screen.
Unwrapping presents was a time-consuming task as well. She was very interested in the paper!
No one is looking, ... I think I'll try a little of this cake, ...yum!
Libby had a phone cake. She loves phones, holding almost anything to her ear pretending it is a phone. When the phone rings she will usually say, "Dada." Since the phone is one of her only tangible connections to Dad, it was the perfect cake for her. "Dad" is the incoming call on the caller id screen.
You make good cakes Grammy, thanks!

1 Comments:
Those are some beautiful pictures. We had so much fun with all of you this weekend. Can't wait to make it back
Post a Comment
<< Home