KDandLiberty

Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Mom and her two precious pumpkins; I think Kolbe is trying to pick some candy out of his teeth.
I love halloween! I can't wait to trick-or-treat.
Grandma B with the pumpkins.
The kids had a good time visiting Grandma B and her friends at the office. Kolbe got a ghost filled with treats and some special things from Grandma including paper and crayons, suckers, and other yummy things. Kolbe enjoyed some of his treats while we were there. Libby got a new sippy cup and a toothbrush. She loved the toothbrush, it felt nice on her gums I bet. In no time she should have a tooth to clean. :) Cousin Addison got to come too. She was a cute little flower. Somehow we did not get a picture of her, probably because my camera was going haywire. We'll have to post one later.

1 Comments:

At November 05, 2005 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute little pumpkins you have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home