Back from Wisconsin
Proud Aunt Shannon holds Patrick, 2 days old.
New big brother, Joseph, enjoyed spending time with mom in the mornings.
Luke, on the left, was taken off the oxygen a few hours after this picture was taken.We have arrived safely back in K.C. All of us had a terrific time in Wisconsin. Several times on the way home Kolbe said he wanted to go back to JoeJoe's house. The boys are both off of oxygen but went under the lights for a while for their jaundice. As far as I know, they seem to be doing well. Patrick was eating like a champ when I was last with them, Friday night. Scott and I went up to the hospital to see the little guys, without the other kiddies. Grandma put them all to bed. Joy! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend some quality semi-adult time with Scott and Suzanne.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home