KDandLiberty

Friday, May 12, 2006

Dad's on his way!!!

Yes, it has been 10 days since the last posting. Suzanne is here with the kids and we are having a great time. We have had a big activity each day and will have lots of pictures in a few weeks. Jeff is coming home, sounds like he left Iraq this morning. I don't expect to be doing too many postings while he is home. :) I am back to working 3 nights a week for the next 2 months, so I apologize for the lack of updates. Pray for a safe trip home for Jeff! We went to the park to feed the ducks. Kolbe was so excited to go he kept doing things to help me get out the door more quickly. One of his self-appointed tasks was to put on Libby's cape. She looked pretty uncomfortable. Everytime she put her head down to crawl, the hood smacked her in the face and she couldn't see.
We had planned to go to feed the ducks last week after we got our pictures taken. That was the promised "treat" for following directions and cooperating during the session. We had some problems and ended up not getting to go to feed the ducks. Unfortunately for Kolbe we already had the bread ready to go by the front door and every time we went out of the house he was reminded about the missed duck-feeding. I am happy to report when we went back to try again at the picture studio, Kolbe managed to smile without his tongue hanging out of his mouth and followed instructions marvelously!

Goose says: "Come on man, feed me!!!" This goose did eat out of Kolbe's hand. I was suprised Kolbe let him. Joseph says: "This bread is yummy." Handful for the geese, handful for Joe. You don't see Libby because she was on my back in the carrier. I couldn't figure out how else to keep 3 kids contained by the pond. We enjoyed it!

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 6:04 PM, Blogger Scott and Suzanne said...

Joe says thanks for all of the trips to the pond. He loved seeing you and feeding the ducks with his two best buddies. When we arrived home I told him we were in Milwaukee and to guess who would be at our house when we got there. He said "Jeff? Sannie? Yibby? Kobe?" (in that order - it was interesting!) He misses you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home